We are looking for several highly motivated sales based Account Management roles with a minimum of three years sales experience, ideally within travel trade, to join our dedicated Key Account Sales Team.
We are looking for an individual who can achieve and exceed targets selling live entertainment product in the UK.
A competitive package, a dynamic business environment in the Theatre and live music industry with clients including the largest Coach and Tour Operators in the industry makes this an exciting, demanding and very rewarding role.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Pro-actively manage a selection of Key Account clients in the travel trade and groups space to ensure maximum growth in ticket sales and revenue and achieve weekly/monthly sales targets.
- Monitor client’s wider business, understand the percentage of inventory we supply and identify actions required to increase this. Manage client sales in order to meet / beat sales targets.
- Identify new business opportunities and other products available in market.
- Offer for sale other products that form part of the group sales portfolio such as theatre tours, restaurants and other added value products to increase revenue.
- Contact customers proactively (existing and potential) during outbound sales campaigns.
- Attend trade shows and trade nights to develop existing and new clients.
- Positively help motivate the wider team to achieve their group targets.
- Provide clients with rates and information for sales campaigns and feedback to Client Services team on appropriate opportunities with those clients.
- Manage clients allocations and ensure they have access to the best rates available.
- Monitor on a monthly basis, sales by Key Account to ensure sales are maintained and that any migration of business is quickly identified and addressed.
- Complete sales reports and update CRM system after each Client meeting and follow through on actions
- Ensure clients receive tickets promptly and any service issues are dealt with immediately.
The jobholder is required to exercise total confidentiality, discretion and integrity regarding information acquired as a result of their position with the organisation.
This job description is not an exhaustive document, but is a reflection of the current position and details may be changed in full consultation with the post holder. The post holder is a member of a team and as such may be expected to help out with other work during the holidays and sickness.
Staff are employed to work within the division and may be reasonably requested to move location on a temporary or permanent basis as service needs dictate.
The above duties must be performed at all times within any stated company guidelines and operational policies