A renowned and influential industry Association seeks a Head of Marketing to lead the marketing of this professional body with the objective of growing membership, ensuring that the association are engaging with their members and increasing the take up of events, qualifications and services. The Head of Marketing will plan and execute integrated marketing and communications campaigns in support of the Institute’s corporate plan objectives in collaboration with the public affairs and communications team. You will also support business areas throughout the business by providing marketing services and delivering the appropriate return on investment in marketing activities.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, some of your responsibilities will include:
• Management of the marketing team
• To provide active marketing support of events and conference activities
• Driving membership development
• Developing strategic corporate marketing campaigns to raise the profile of the organisation and the industry
• To provide marketing services for the education and membership teams
• To help develop key stakeholders
• Budget handling & financial control
• Copy writing experience
The ideal candidate will come from a similar background and have significant marketing knowledge with experience of managing a marketing and communications team. You will have excellent attention to detail, leadership and coaching skills and be a great team player. This is a great opportunity for a candidate that is comfortable managing and developing a highly motivated team.